Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Announcing...

... the arrival of Baby D! Born December 21, at 8:23am. He weighed in at 7 lbs 2 oz and was 19.5 inches long. Everything went well, though he did have to spend his first day and a half in the NICU due to breathing problems. But God is good, and Baby D made a quick recovery and is doing wonderfully!!!



Baby is also doing very well fielding the very enthusiastic love and hugs and kisses from the Big Boy.
It's so wonderful to be together as a family right now!


I don't know why the pics are a bit grainy - they look fine on Flickr.... I'll update when I get a chance! Also, no knitting done since the baby arrived. Not surprising, but I've already got a list of projects going in my head! Also, I got this book for Christmas! YAY! I can't wait to start reading. As soon as my head clears of this new-baby-no-sleep fog...

7 comments:

Mary said...

Congratulations!!!! He really IS your new thing, isn't he? And soooo adorable! So sweet, and so is his older brother. Love the family pic, too.

Have a wonderful new year with your new (tax deduction) baby boy! :-)

Natalie Rush said...

Congrats. What a cute little boy. Hope you have a wonderful New Year!

NH Knitting Mama said...

Congratulations! My son was exactly 7lbs, 2 oz, 19.5 inches. WOW!

You have a beautiful family.

sherriknits said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful family, thank you for sharing. Your kids are adorable. (don't you love that you can say that in plural now?)

ohAmanda said...

Yay! So glad to see you blogging a little again! I hope you are getting a little sleep! Kisses to those cute cute boys!

Unknown said...

He's beautiful!!!!Congratulations to your family!

Robin said...

What great photos! Dec. 21 is my parents' anniversary! A great day for a birthday!