Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I actually have been knitting!

I have no pictures to prove it, but I have been knitting. I've started a purse... I have these wooden purse handles that I've had no idea what I was going to do with them.... So I've dived n and started knitting. Kind of my own pattern - I've looked at patterns online to see what's out there, and I just started knitting on my own. I'll take pictures eventually...

Here's a picture for you!


Remember this sweater? It was so much cuter flat on a table. I think it looks silly on Baby D... but I think Hubby was proud of me, and he said he liked the sweater on the baby. He wouldn't let me take it off of him. So the sweater was actually seen in public!

I've posted part of Baby D's birth story on my other blog... stop by if you want all the gory details (just kidding... not too much gore involved). I put together that blog to be able to document my boys' lives... And what an exciting start to my new little man's life!
And just for laughs.... my mom brought over the first comforter I ever picked out on my own. She said she didn't know if I wanted it for anything. ummmmm.... no. I think this was 2nd or 3rd grade, people. Don't laugh too hard. Man, this brought back a lot of memories!
OK - I'm off to feed Baby D before we head to bed for the night. Wish us luck - I don't think I've had more than 2 hours of sleep in a row for the past 3 weeks. I'm a bit foggy because of it....

5 comments:

Mary said...

The sweater is adorable!

ohAmanda said...

I think the sweater's cute! And the comforter, are you sure Baby D doesn't want it for his crib? ;)

Here's to SLEEP! I hope you get some soon!

Unknown said...

I love the sweater!! And the comforter! LOL! I't probably what I would have picked out at that age too!

Anonymous said...

I had that exact comforter when I was younger too!!!

Anonymous said...

my best friend had that comforter too!