This is the first time I've been tagged.... I don't know if I even know 7 people to tag myself... Amanda tagged me. And this was just after I'd read the other Amanda's blog entry with her random facts....
Here are the rules:
Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and need to read your blog.
7 Random Facts about me (I'll try to make these different than the 10 Things Most People Don't Know About You entry that I did a while ago):
1) My favorite ice cream in the world is mint chocolate chip. Specifically, it used to be Edy's Mint Chocolate Chips! but then they changed the chips... and it changed the whole ice cream. I'm still looking for a replacement for #1.
2) I have played the piano, flute, bassoon, oboe, clarinet, and saxophone. The last 3, not so well ever, and the first 3, not so well anymore.
3) I have a problem with my hair. I can never decide how I want it to be. It's always in different stages of growing out, and it always drives me crazy.
4) I am going to be a professional organizer. Really. I'm taking a class on Monday to become a contractor for a local company, Space Matters. I'm so excited!
5) I lust after nice, lush, green yards. My yard is terrible - I don't think there's a single blade of actual grass is my entire half-acre lot. Literally. It's all weeds. I long for the day when Big Boy and I can run on nice green grass. One day....
6) I like bananas but I hate banana-flavored things.
7) Being a stay-at-home mom is the best thing that's ever happened to me.
I'm tagging Kellie, Eileen, Flavio, Becka, Jennifer, Michael, and alisonwonderland.
I'm tired, so I'm going to lay down for a bit. When I get up, I'll post about my finished Booga Bag and my first cables!!!