Monday, August 6, 2007

I'm in!!!!

I sat down at my computer this morning to return a friend's email. As I sat down, I randomly thought, " Wouldn't it be awesome if my Ravelry invite came today?" It was a random thought, because I haven't thought about it in a while, except to be jealous when others got their invites....

It came today! ooo, I was so excited, it set me back a half hour on my morning routine! I'm going to be online a lot playing with Ravelry. Don't know? Go here... If you knit or crochet, put your name on the waiting list for an invite - it's still in it's Beta phase, and from what I understand, there are like only 2 people running the whole thing, including sending people invites. So hang in there!

If you're on Ravelry, please look for me, and add me as a friend! I'm lmilla, same as my blog profile...

Now, on other news, I'm finishing up the i-cord for Mandy's Candy Bag, and then I can post pics and let Amanda know I'm done! hmmm - I think that's it. Still stalled on the Coachella. It's OK. I needed a quick knit to boost my knitting energy. When the candy bag is done, I'll hop back on it.

Alrighty! Back to play on Ravelry!!!

3 comments:

sherriknits said...

I'm on, too....but haven't had time to play!

NH Knitting Mama said...

Can't wait to see your pic of the candy bag!

I'm on Ravelry... NH Knitting Mama!

Mary said...

Congrats! I will send you an invite to the Richmond Knitters Group, and will also make you my "friend". (I'm "Bloomkitty" on Ravelry). :-)