Wednesday, August 15, 2007

There is a heel!


So my very first real sock. So pretty... So nice... Now I know why so many people knit socks. Why so many people swap and knit and knit and swap. So fun! I may be addicted... shhh - don't tell Hubby!

I'm taking my socks to St. Thomas this weekend. Sock knitting on the beach, with no Big Boy to run after, no time tables - I'll just go where people tell me to go! The Coachella isn't done for the birthday girl, but I think 12 people showing up for her birthday will be a nice big surprise. I'll mail her the Coachella when it's done, and beg for pictures of her in it.

So I'll be back to blog about my first trip to the Caribbean next week. Pray that Tropical Storm Dean doesn't really hit anywhere near where I am - or else I might be blogging much later next week than anticipated!

1 comment:

NH Knitting Mama said...

A heel, a cruise... good for you on both counts!