Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I forgot!

I was tagged by Sherri while I was gone - and I forgot I needed to post my 7 random things...

1. I have gotten hooked on Facebook and finding old friends from high school and college, even though I vowed I would never do a networking website (mostly because I think that MySpace is scary).

2. I hate doing laundry. Period.

3. I cut Hubby's and Big Boy's hair at the same time tonight. Pretty much! I wanted to use the clippers on Big Boy, but I was pretty sure he'd freak on me - so Hubby held him in his lap, and Big Boy watched while I cut Hubby's hair for a while - then I started in on Big Boy. He did really well with the clippers - he didn't start freaking until I tried to finish up around his ears with the scissors. Hubby and I are going to go in and try to finish that part up while he's sleeping... He looks pretty silly with all this hair hanging over his ears right now!

4. I love fall and winter. I love the cold weather and being able to bundle up in front of a fire, wearing a lot of clothing.

5. I have 2 tattoos and would love another one. I don't think it will ever happen, though.

6. I almost became an insurance salesman. In Colorado.

7. I love scrapbooking - not as much as knitting at this point, but I've always put my pictures in scrapbooks, even before it was a big craze like it is now.

I tried to make these different ones than I've done before - it was kind of hard thinking of 7 more random things about me. I almost put in there about my feet being asleep right now, but I think that's kind of cheating.

Since I've done this before, I won't tag anyone. But if you'd like to do it, please do and let me know!!! I'd love to learn some random things about you!

1 comment:

sherriknits said...

That was fun. :)

You outta be at our house when we do our little guy's hair! I used to be afraid someone would call the police! Now we take him to #1 son's girlfriend who is a hairdresser and he behaves for her.