Thanks to Yano for the topic today:
10 Idols/Heroes When You Were a Kid
1. My mom!
2. Wonder Woman. 'nuff said
3. Jem (as in Jem and the Holograms). I so wanted her rocker hair - and of course to be a rocker myself, doncha know!
4. Heman - I was not so much a Shera girl. Heman was where it was at.
5. Michael J. Fox - I love love loved him. And I was crushed when I found out I was taller than him in the 4th grade.
6. Ralph Macchio. Love love loved him too.
7. Superman/Lois Lane. I put Lois in here with Superman, because I always wanted to be her. Just to get to Superman, you know.
8. Jonathan Knight. I liked him because he seemed shy. Turns out he was shy. I was the only one of my friends who liked him, so I got all their Jonathan pics.
9. Miss George, my kindergarten teacher. I always thought she was so beautiful and nice.
10. The Beatles. Can I do a whole group for one choice? They have been a favorite band ever since I have my first memories of music.