Tuesday, April 17, 2007

10 on Tuesday

Thanks to Yano for the topic today:

10 Idols/Heroes When You Were a Kid

1. My mom!
2. Wonder Woman. 'nuff said
3. Jem (as in Jem and the Holograms). I so wanted her rocker hair - and of course to be a rocker myself, doncha know!
4. Heman - I was not so much a Shera girl. Heman was where it was at.
5. Michael J. Fox - I love love loved him. And I was crushed when I found out I was taller than him in the 4th grade.
6. Ralph Macchio. Love love loved him too.
7. Superman/Lois Lane. I put Lois in here with Superman, because I always wanted to be her. Just to get to Superman, you know.
8. Jonathan Knight. I liked him because he seemed shy. Turns out he was shy. I was the only one of my friends who liked him, so I got all their Jonathan pics.
9. Miss George, my kindergarten teacher. I always thought she was so beautiful and nice.
10. The Beatles. Can I do a whole group for one choice? They have been a favorite band ever since I have my first memories of music.

4 comments:

Patois42 said...

I can't believe the number of people with Wonder Woman on their list. Love your list.

Valtool said...

I was just thinking the same thing, I may have to revisit Wonder Woman some day. Glad to see Michael J Fox again. He was recently on Inside the Actors Studio on Bravo and talked openly about Parkinson's. It's a shame people have to suffer from any disease.

Jennifer Coomer said...

I think pretty much every woman who has posted a list today and mentioned Wonder Woman! That's crazy.

Welcome to 10 on Tues.

Julia said...

I almost said Wonder Woman, use to love her :) I agree with Michael J. Fox and Ralph Macchio.

Happy Ten on Tuesday!